Sunday, July 14, 2013

Fundraising Event

Here is the official flyer for my fundraising event! 


I'm so excited and so nervous! I just want to raise a ton of money and for everyone to have a good time!! There will be a TON of delicious food and prizes to win! Plus a bake sale...who doesn't love baked goods!! I hope everyone who is reading this can attend. If we can raise enough money to give a couple people a III B's basket and a couple of people a Fighting Fancy bag then it will be a huge success! 

On another note I made it through my lumpaversary just fine. I thought about it a couple times on the 11th but it wasn't a bad day. Plus it's 7-11 and I got my free slurpee from 7-11 so I was happy! I'm still anxious about my appointment on Wednesday and then next Tuesday on the 23rd. I'm not sure how that day will go. 

George and I (and a group of friends) are starting a fitness challenge tomorrow. It's called T25. Watch the youtube video about it. It is super intense but I'm hoping it will jump start to getting me in shape. We are excited about that too. The transformations I have seen have been incredible. Plus if you complete all 10 weeks of the challenge you get a free t-shirt! We should finish the challenge the week after we get back from the beach so I can't wait to see how we look! The company is called Beach Body so hopefully that is what we will end up with!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment